Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanks to the Veterans!

It's said that 1% of our country defends the freedoms of the other 99%. And what a price the 1% pay! Not only do they put their lives in jeopardy, they put their lives on hold when deployed, missing birthdays, anniversaries, soccer games, dance recitals, deaths of loved ones, and the list goes on. Special events that can't be replayed.

Many soldiers return from deployment with psychological and physical wounds, some of which heal, while others don't.

My grandfather, father, uncles, cousins, and husband all served in the armed services at some point in their lives.

I want to personally say thank you to those who serve or who have ever served this great country! Happy Veterans' Day, and may God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment