Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Simple Words

I received news this week of an old friend's passing. Ironic how loss can stir up memories and the knowledge that even the simplest acts in life may have a profound impact on those around you.

Deuteronomy 6:5-7 states, "Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commands that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up."

Simple words. Powerful message.

How does your words effect those around you? I pray that through this blog, my words will be an encouragement, a source of hope and strength to those who read them.

I want to hear from you, if you need a particular word of encouragement or have a prayer request.

1 comment:

  1. So fitting. You always have such strong words of encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete