Monday, October 7, 2013

Special Prayer Request

Courtney is a young mother we've been praying for during the past two years while she's battled a cancerous brain tumor. She's had several clear reports after surgery, gamma knife radiation, and ongoing chemotherapy treatment.

She shares this prayer request:

I'm asking for a special prayer for me, my mom and my sister as we are on our way to Duke tonight. Praying for safe travels and excellent reports tomorrow. My schedule for tomorrow is: MRI 9:00 am, 10:45 lab, 11:30 PET scan and 1:30 for the results. As my sister says, we're planning on coming home with Kool-Aid smiles! Thank you in advance for the prayers.

Dear God, we lift up Courtney and her family tonight and tomorrow as she takes another step in her journey toward wellness. Please put your protection around them as they travel. We praise you for your faithfulness, grace, and mercy in Courtney's care and healing. We thank you for the many good reports she's had and your blessings in the ones to come. May she feel your comfort during these stressful times. In Jesus' name. Amen.

God bless you all for joining me in prayer.
Laura
"Prayer is as natural an expression of faith as breathing is of life." Jonathan Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment